Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shoes & Toesies

So... You may have noticed that the sandally-shoes I picked have peep toes.  Well I've been growing the old toenails and trying to keep them nice (I'm a demon for leaving dark polish on for weeks, I don't think that's too good for them...) and was wondering about a frenchie. 

I've found somewhere in Blackrock that does the three-week polish on your pinkies!  Burgundy salon is just be the old Playwright pub, now TGI Friday's, it's one of the little cottages.  Anyhoo they do the everlast polish for your hands so I rang up and discovered you can get them on your toes as well...  Magic.  Honeymoon flip-flopping will be pretty and not in need of constant management.  Bliss. 

TIP: Don't go to Google Images and look up toenails unless you want to see your breakfast twice.  GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment